RSK Austria is experienced in all aspects of brownfield development: from site assessment through planning, design and construction, to post-project environment management and validation. We have comprehensive understanding of a brownfield site’s potential and the risks associated with all stages of its development.
We help our clients to appraise their clean-up options, for example, pump and treat, chemical oxidation, dual-phase extraction and monitored/enhanced natural attenuation.
We also carry out risk-based brownfield site assessments so that our clients can avoid unnecessary remediation.
Our services include
- Due diligence
- Site investigations and quantitative risk assessments
- Remediation options appraisals and design
- Strategic advice for brownfield regeneration
- Installation of groundwater monitoring networks
- Drilling supervision and analysis of potential contaminants in soil samples
- Measurement of potential contaminants in soil gases
- Quantification of site pollution
- Sustainable brownfield regeneration
- Regulatory negotiation
- Cost–benefit analyses.