Its experience of soil and groundwater investigation and remediation in Austria has made RSK Environment one of the leading soil and groundwater consultants.
We carry out investigations for many types of contaminants, including fuel- or gasworks-related contaminants, petroleum products and other contaminants of potential concern.
The RSK Austria approach focuses on evaluating the contamination risks while controlling the remediation costs. As a result, we provide the following services to fulfil our clients’ environmental requirements:
- Phase 1: Site history and background information:
- Regulatory and historical background studies
- Environmental vulnerability assessments
- Site inspections
- Phase 2 environmental site assessments, including
- Soil investigations: selecting the most appropriate drilling technique and sampling procedure for applicable potential contaminants
- Installing a network of groundwater monitoring wells and sampling
- Installing soil gas wells and sampling
- Continuous health, safety and environmental supervision of site works
- Risk assessments.