Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online. If you prefer, you can simply submit your CV for general consideration.
The RSK Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary environmental consultancy, engineering, and technical support services company provider servicing for a wide range of property, manufacturing, oil, gas and energy clients in the private and public sectors. Currently, there are approximately 3.000 highly qualified employees within the group (internationally), which is privately owned and growing continuously since it was founded in 1989.
The RSK Group is also growing in Austria (RSK Environment GmbH) with the office in Graz. Our core competences are the investigation of contaminated sites, demolition/removal of building, construction pollutants (e.g. hydrocarbons and asbestos) and the general consulting for industry and public sectors. We are recruiting now.
(f/m, sen., 40h)
Geo-environmental engineering – Environmental Consulting
- Environmental investigation and risk analysis of environmental impacts (soil, waters, air, noise etc.);
- Environmental Due Diligence;
- Planning, consulting, supervision of environmental-technical projects;
- HSSE planning and supervision; and
- Stakeholder Management.
- Technical / Science degree (DI, MSc, Ing. or similar);
- Very good communication skills;
- Experience with client management and with the growth of new clients;
- Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects;
- Legal knowledge (AWG, WRG, UVP, MinroG, ASchG…) and knowledge of relevant standards and norms (e.g. S 2088-1, B 4400-1...);
- Job experience (geo/technical/environmental or similar) at least ~10 years;
- Ability to work with a team and independently;
- German and English language skills (business fluent);
- Awareness of health and safety issues (“HSSE”);
- High social skills; and
- Driving license (B)
- Professional working environment in a young and dynamic team;
- Modern working place in a global acting and growing company;
- Possibility of advanced training and development; and
- Immediate job-entry.